Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

June 2, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have been busy creating, but haven't posted here on my blog for quite awhile. So here are a few ideas to get you caught up on what I've been doing. :-) I finished a scrapbook that contained all of the page spreads that I taught in my Scrapbook Class for the past year. When we started in September 2007 I promised the attendees that if they came every month, they would have a completed "Year in the Life of My Family" scrapbook with highlights of holidays, birthdays, and other important events that they wanted to remember. The layouts below are the opening and closing pages of this scrapbook. We used the Stampin' Up! Creative License Simply Scrappin' kit from last year's Hostess Rewards. If you would like the chance to earn free stamp sets and other SU! merchandise, contact me to set up a date to have your friends attend a "Girls' Night Out". We can meet in your house or mine, and make two hands-on projects for FREE! You can choose to make cards or scrapbook pages -- whichever you prefer. You provide some simple snacks and interested friends, and I will bring all the supplies and fun!





















~ Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice,

Can't make it Oct. 4th due to another commitment. Have rec'd my latest order and can't wait to "play" with my new toys.

Francine