Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

August 2, 2008

Decor Elements

Have you heard about the new Stampin' Up! Decor Elements? Home Decor is not really a new area for Stampin' Up!, and their expert sense of color and design is now extending to vinyl wall decorations. I finally got DH and I together in the same room at the same time and we applied them to the window valance in my office. As you can see from the clock, the whole episode lasted about 1/2 hour from start to finish. That included watching the video on the SU! website which gives step-by-step directions on how to prepare and apply the images.

This is the "before" window:
















Now, do you want to see how easy it is to apply the designs? (It's REALLY easy when I just stand there and supervise my sweet DH while he does all the work... hehe)
















And here is the end result:



















What a difference this makes in the room! I can't believe how nice it is. I can't wait to order more Decor Elements. I'm already searching the house for the next wall to decorate. Decor Elements are available NOW, so contact me to request a full color brochure describing how easy it is for you to do your own decorating.
~Alice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty Alice! I turned out nice! I'm impressed!

Ann

Anonymous said...

yeah thats really cute i would like a brochure when you get a chance

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Alice, I love the look. Makes we
want to try it! Shelley