Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

September 5, 2008

Lots of events... all in ONE DAY!

I've had my blog for a little while now. But my customers don't seem to know I'm here. Sooooo, we're going to play a little game. My monthly Card Class usually meets at my house on the first Friday of the month. In October, that would be Oct.3. But since World Card Making Day is on Saturday, Oct. 4th, I thought I would combine the two events. Therefore,

My Monthly Card Class will meet at my house
on Saturday, Oct. 4, 9:00-11:00AM
This Card Class is a PRE-BUY EVENT.
This means that in order to attend the Card Class,
you must register by Monday, Sept. 22
Registration fee is $35 (check or cash)
and includes
NEW Eastern Blooms Stamp Set
NEW Designer Buttons
NEW In-Color 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
and Pre-cut card stock and supplies to make 12 cards (envelopes included)
If you already own this stamp set, cost of class is only $15.
Here is the "game" part:
All customers who register and pay the fee to attend this Card Class
will be entered to win a FREE GIFT! Just leave a comment here on my blog so I will know you've been here.
Sign up now! Send me an e-mail to register by clicking on this link:
or pick up the phone and call 813-741-0876
to reserve YOUR packet of supplies.

Plan to stay after class for

World Card Making Day
Saturday, Oct. 4 11:00AM - 4:00PM


Learn to share the joy of personal creativity and the value of handmade gifts.
There will be a FREE Christmas card Make 'n' Take,
sample the NEW Simply Sent Card Elements & NEW Striped Grosgrain Ribbon!
Use the NEW Scallop Square Punch, the NEW Scallop Edge Punch
and win prizes!
Bring a new friend and enter to win a FREE GIFT!
RSVP by 9.22.08.
Stay for the
Retirement Party
at my home 11AM-4PM
Start your Christmas shopping early. Select from new,
almost new, and gently-loved stamp sets looking for a new home.
Retired stamp sets will be on sale for 20-70% off!
Come early for best selection of Designer Series Paper,
Accessories and Retired In-Color merchandise.



Are you getting the theme here? This day will be filled with lots of card-making, Make 'n'Takes, NEW products, Retired products for SALE, and chances to win FREE GIFTS! Keep checking my blog for upcoming posts with more information on how YOU can have fun with Stampin' Up!
~Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I made it to your blog! I am definitely looking forward to the card-making day.
- Amy H.