Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

January 13, 2009

WATERCOLOR CARD CLASS

Time flies when you're having fun! That's what they say, right? Well, I must have been having lots of fun... hehe, because the time sure has flown by! I was planning to start my monthly card class up again after the holidays, but half of January is gone already! So let's get to it! This will be the first in a series of three classes featuring various watercolor techniques.
Card Class
Saturday, January 24
10AM-1PM
$17 for 12 cards & envelopes
Bring your own adhesive and aquapainter.
If you do not own an aquapainter, you may order a set of two (one medium, one large) at the first class for $16.95. Please RSVP by Monday, January 19 so that I can prepare a packet of pre-cut supplies just for YOU!
Come see the NEW 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, filled with new stamp sets, new Designer Series Papers, and lots of new accessories. SPECIAL OFFER for Jan. 24th only: Place a minimum $50 order from the new 2009 catalog and I will give you a Classic Stampin' Pad FREE (you pick the color).
Remember, RSVP soon to reserve your seat. Space is limited.
~Alice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the class. You always choose the most beautiful cards! See you! Louise

Anonymous said...

I would sign up if I lived closer. But I can't wait to see what you come up with. xoxo Sandy