Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

January 8, 2009

INVENTORY BLOW-OUT SALE!!

Stampin' Up! is having a huge INVENTORY BLOW-OUT!! I think if you click here you will be taken to the Stampin' Up! website where you will be able to see a flyer with merchandise that is on sale for up to 50% off the original price. If that doesn't work, try clicking on this:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Inventory_Blowout_109US.pdf



But you need to act FAST because this merchandise is moving out of the warehouse faster than I can keep up with it! Go visit my website here or by clicking on the link below:

http://www.alicehancock.stampinup.net/

and just click on the SHOP NOW button located in the upper right hand corner, just underneath my name. The retired stamp sets and accessories will only be available until January 18! Then we will start with a BRAND NEW Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. I am soooooo excited! Demonstrators have been able to pre-order some of the new stamp sets, and I am looking forward to showing you some cards I've made featuring them. I can't do that yet, though. If I show you before they're available, I might have to kill you. hehe Not really... but you'll have to wait until January 19th! I'm going to the SU! Regional Seminar in Orlando this Saturday, and will have lots of swaps to show you when I get back. See you then!

~ Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure can't wait to see that new catalog MFOS. And I look forward to seeing your new ideas for using the new stuff. xoxoxo Sandy