Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

December 18, 2008

I'm on STAMPERS SHOWCASE!!

WOW! I am so excited. A while back I submitted a card I had made for a swap to Stampin' Up! for a contest. Well, I didn't win the contest (or the free stamp set) -- but they posted my card on STAMPERS SHOWCASE yesterday. Isn't that cool? Thanks to my friend and fellow demonstrator Jill George (go see her blog) who sent me an e-mail to let me know!! WOW! I am all smiles! This is the card:














I think I showed you this one already, didn't I? I like to watercolor, and don't spend enough time using this versatile techncique. Hmmmm... maybe that will be another of my New Year's resolutions... making more cards using watercolor. Hey, I have an even better idea! I think I'll make more scrapbook pages using watercolors!

OK. That's it for today. I have orders to sort through and more presents to wrap. How are you all doing? Am I the only one who is not ready for Christmas? Good luck! See you next time!



~ Alice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who Whoo!!!!! Congrats Alice, it sure is a beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

This is just too pretty. I am so proud of you and pleased that you are my demonstrator.
Louise

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alice!!
Congratulations, it is beautiful.
Shelley

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Alice! Do you have a link for Stampers Showcase? :-)

Anonymous said...

I can truly appreciate your watercolor abilities used on that card. I worked really hard to get less than desirable results. Your card is lovely and I am so proud of you, Alice. xoxoxox Sandy