Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

December 9, 2008

Stampin' Up! Retired Stamp Set List is here!

The Stampin' Up! Retired Stamp Set List is here!


And... all retired sets are





10% OFF December 9-23!!





And... you get





FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $70











Just click Here to go see the list of stamp sets that shows the 10% discount so you can see how much you're going to save! It's very easy to shop. Just go to my website here and click on SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner.











LAST REMINDER...





Be sure to send me your Holiday Wish List so that your friends and relatives can contact me to do their Holiday Shopping! The deadline is tomorrow, Dec. 10th. I will deliver the merchandise, wrapped and ready to place under your Christmas tree! Won't it be nice to know the gifts you receive this year will be exactly what you wanted?!?!




Also...

GIFT CERTIFICATES are available in any denomination. These make a great last minute gift for family and friends who craft. Just e-mail me right now! Angelsme@aol.com











Now... I know you're looking for another idea of what to make for last minute gifts, right? Well, I won't disappoint you. My grandson, Braiden, loves Sour Patch Kids candy. So I bought 3 boxes of it, and wrapped each one individually with some of the Holiday Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Holiday Mini Catalog (which is only available until December 31). Then I stacked them one on top of another, and wrapped the stack with a belly band made from another piece of DSP and topped that with some 5/8" Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.


Then I had lots of fun adding some SU! Felt Flurries, snowflakes from my Cricut and Martha Stewart punch, all topped with a rhinestone snowflake I picked up last year somewhere. I attached them to the ribbon using one of the Small Library Clips from the Clips Assortment on page 184 in the SU! catalog and only $6.95. What a great stocking stuffer!!


























Ooooooops, how could I forget???!!! It's time for BLOG CANDY!! And I was supposed to pick a winner YESTERDAY!!! I am soooooo sorry. Let's go to random.com and pick a number for our winner! I'll be right back...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:2
Timestamp: 2008-12-09 18:16:05 UTC


OK... the results are in. It's number 2 which means derr.sandy@gmail.com is our winner! CONGRATULATIONS! Contact me with your snail mail address and I will send you the promised BLOG CANDY!!

Thanks for being so supportive and for coming to my blog regularly. One of my new year's resolutions for 2009 is to be better about posting new ideas and tutorials to my blog. Hey... it's better than trying to stay on a diet, right? hehe
That's it for today. See you next time!

~Alice

No comments: