Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

July 21, 2009

ALOHA


This is the greeting that welcomed customers to my Open House last weekend. I had lots of fun making it! The letters were cut by hand from chipboard, and mounted on all different samples from the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. I think I'm IN LOVE!! hehe It's hanging from a long piece of Polka Dot ribbon, which is available in all of the new In-Colors. Again I say, "I think I'm IN LOVE!" hehe This is Bermuda Bay shown here.

This close-up shows one of my favorite new stamp sets, WINGS OF FRIENDSHIP, a Level 2 Hostess Set. This means that the only way you can get this set is to invite a few of your friends in for a night (or morning) of creativity. I'll bring the stamps and supplies, and you have all the fun! Based on the sales at your workshop, you might be eligible to choose this stamp set -- for FREE! Contact me to learn more!


This close-up shows a stamp from RAZZLE DAZZLE, another favorite stamp set found in the new catalog, and a few of the Flower Assortment Designer Brads. The butterfly punch, silver brads, and adhesive-backed pearls are non-Stampin' Up! products. I rarely use anything that isn't made by Stampin' Up!, since I can almost always find exactly what I'm looking for in our catalog. But sometimes it's fun to see what else is available, too. I find that searching around usually brings me right back to Stampin' Up! -- wholly satisfied and excited about the variety -- and the quality -- of Stampin' Up! products.
This last close-up shows the sentiment from RAZZLE DAZZLE inside a Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware oval frame. Next to it are some of the FLOWER FUSION custom colored felt flowers, held together and to the background, by a Turquoise Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad. This square version of this brad was last week's DEAL OF THE WEEK #3, and the STYLED VANILLA version of the Hodgepodge Hardware shown here is this week's current DEAL OF THE WEEK #4, see my post from yesterday below.


As I said at the beginning of this post, I really enjoyed creating this banner. The RICH RAZZLEBERRY In-Color Card Stock makes a heavy, strong background to mount all these pieces to. It has been hanging in the niche in my foyer for over a week now. I hate to take it down! :-) Thanks for looking!

~Alice

1 comment:

Dragonfly Lady said...

I enjoyed the Open House and always enjoy your inspirational cards and crafts.