Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

July 1, 2009

THE NEW CATALOG IS HERE!

First of all, I would like to invite everyone to an

OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, July 11, 10AM - 2PM

The gala will be held at my house, and you may come and go anytime during the event. But allow enough time to create a couple of Make 'n' Takes, enjoy snacks, and win FREE GIFTS! That's right. I said FREE! There will be lots of samples made with this year's new, gorgeous In-Colors, which are available in MARKERS this year, too. Isn't that exciting?!! So mark your calendar now and contact me to let me know you're planning to attend. (That way I'll be sure to have a packet of supplies with your name on it!) Would you like to invite a friend? Please do! Just let me know. If you bring someone I've never met before, I'll order a stamp pad in your choice of color -- and, of course, it's FREE!
The deadline for reserving your FREE packet of supplies is Monday, July 6 at 5:00PM. As always, I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Don't wait until the last minute -- e-mail me at Angelsme@aol.com.
P.S. Did I mention that the Open House is FREE??!! :-)
~Alice

No comments: