Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

April 23, 2008

I'M BACK!

WOW! I've been gone for so long! I have been fighting a head cold, and then busy with classes, and then busy with other things, hehe... but now I'm back. Just a quick post for you tonight. I started with a Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Board Book, and covered it with "Notations" DSP, inside and outside covers, and also the box that the book fits into.


My friend, Ann, ordered some "Dew Drops", and shared some with me. I just love how dimensional they are, as you can see in the close up above, and how they instantly scream for your attention wherever you place them. Just a small glue dot will hold each one in place. Awesome little invention... don't you think? Ann is THE BEST friend to create with. She's always full of fantastic ideas, and loves to encourage me to attempt bigger and better things when it comes to making cards and scrapbooking. We have begun a scrapbook page "Challenge". We have only completed one page, but we have the guidelines set up for the second and we're ready to start any day now. Maybe we need to set a deadline to motivate ourselves. What do you think, Ann?

Well, now, that wasn't really that difficult. :-D Maybe I'll just start posting some of the projects I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. See you next time!

~Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, LOVE how you used the dew drops on your book! Very pretty!

Yes, let's get our scrapbook challenge going again - I'm ready! I just had too many fun, new toys to play with!

Good to have you back,
Ann