Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

April 5, 2008

Paradise




Vacation? Who needs it when you live in Paradise? We just added a new garden at the back of our lanai, filled with tropical plants to soften the edge of the house. It's beautiful.
Things look a bit droopy in these pictures, because everything had just been planted and not thoroughly watered yet. But we've had just a touch of rain the past two days, enough to get everybody all perked up and standing proud.

I have had two classes this past week, and with the new furniture and landscaping, I'm afraid I have fallen a little behind in my posting here. But I plan to make up for that in the next few days, and will show you some of what we made in both my Scrapbook Class and my Card Class. See you soon!
~Alice

No comments: