Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

March 29, 2008

New Furniture

YEAH! Today FINALLY arrived!! I thought it would NEVER get here! All week I have been so excited I can't even sleep... waiting and waiting for the new furniture to arrive. Well, it's here! So you get to see it!












Yes, that is my Cocker Spaniel, Hobie. As you can see, he's not overly excited about the new furniture...hehe But I am! One thing I have wanted for a long time is a sofa table. My view from the kitchen sink is staring at the back of my couch. But now... I see this instead:










This is a much nicer view, don't you think? It's hard to see the details of the wood carving, so here is a close-up shot of the end table:









Can you see the little spots on the chair fabric, and on the center pillow on the couch? Well, they're not really spots (DUHHHH! hehe), they are DRAGONFLIES!! Can you believe it?!?! I have dragonflies on my furniture!! How cool is that?!?!










Well, I think I'll go stare at my furniture some more... hehe I know I promised some scrapbook pages, but that will have to wait until later this weekend. They're all done! Really they are! I just have to upload the photos! See you later alligator... hehe Hmmmm, I wonder... what rhymes with dragonflies? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty Alice! I'll bet it's even better in person! You HAVE to go to Southern Grace in Ruskin - they have this large - 2 feet - dragonfly metal sculpture for the wall! It would be perfect for your room! Thanks for sharing.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your furniture is gorgeous!!! I think you should check out that dragonfly metal sculpture Ann suggested. I bet you just stare at your furniture constantly. I would too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I love you sweetie. Sandy