Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

March 23, 2008

I'm here!

Hello everyone. I have finally given up just thinking about it and have decided to take the first step into blogging. I would like to be able to post pictures, photos of cards and scrapbook pages I've designed, and just about whatever I want to share :-). So this is my first post. I look forward to many more.
I wanted to try and add a card, so below is a sample of a recent card I made for a Swap with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We each chose a stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog, made 30 identical cards, and received in exchange about 30 cards, 2 each of the 15 featured stamp sets. I have been perusing www.SplitCoastStampers.com to get inspiration and ideas for what to make, but it sure is nice to have lots of samples from different stamp sets to display for customers to see when they come to my house for classes. When they see awesome cards using new and fun techniques, then they usually want to purchase new stamp sets so they can make beautiful cards like they saw displayed here. So think about it the next time you have an opportunity to sign up for a swap! It's fun to swap, meet new friends, and have fun sharing what you love to do with others.

That's all for tonight. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families and friends. 'Til next time...

Alice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alice! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what else you have to share! Hugs, Ann

Anonymous said...

You are the angel my dear. I LOVE your new website or blog or whatever, you have to explain this to me later, and I love you. Your work is lovely and I cannot wait to come visit you so I can learn how to do such pretty things too. xoxoxo YFYS, Sandy