Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

March 27, 2008

Easter News







We had a wonderful Easter this year! Our 4-year old grandson, Zion, had lots of fun running around finding the brightly colored plastic eggs filled with chocolate (that had melted in the hot Florida sun).
10-month old Declan enjoyed his first Easter, but didn't really get to eat any of the candy that he wanted to shove into his mouth.
And my DD Shannon prepared a PERFECT meal complete with turkey and all the trimmings. I know, I know... you're supposed to have ham for Easter. But I really do NOT like ham, so Shannon graciously agreed to prepare turkey just to make me happy. Isn't she the GREATEST?!?!
Well, the photo list wouldn't be complete without a pic of DH and my son-in-law so here are the family shots:

I'll have some scrapbook pages for tomorrow. Have a great day!

Alice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet family! Cute pictures. Love the tie on Declan!

Anonymous said...

mom,this looks very cool i am impressed with the whole thing honnestly i read you past blogs and ithink you are doing a great job putting it together. keep it up!