Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

March 24, 2008

An Easter Gift



I love making 3-dimensional pieces of art using Stampin' Up! DSP and whatever embellishments I can find on my desktop or stored away in one of a gazillion containers (that really should be labeled so that I can find embellishments with greater ease). But I digress... Here is a little something I made for my DH for Easter. Yes, I did give him some candy, too. But since I'm the one who usually ends up eating most of the candy, I thought it might be nice to give him something I couldn't take back... hehe

As you can see, I had lots of fun using different embellishments, including some Vintage Brads (Item #109109, $8.95, p.189 SSC), Pewter Jumbo Eyelets (Item #108432, $9.95, p.189 SSC), and pearls from the Pretties Kit (Item #109114, $29.95, p.188 SSC). The gorgeous one inch wide brown satin ribbon can be found on the Theater Ribbon Originals (Item #109186, $12.95, p.190 SSC). I even used some of the Love & Happiness Rub-Ons that I earned for FREE during the recent Sale-A-Bration. The list of punches that I used is almost as long as the list of punches available on pages 180-181 in the Stampin' Up! catalog.
Next, I need to start working on the designs for the next meeting of my monthly Scrapbook class. The group meets at my home in the Covington Park sub-division in Apollo Beach (near Tampa, FL). Just contact me to reserve your seat! I know you're going to love the new pages! I hope to see you soon...
Alice

No comments: