Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

March 24, 2008

My Mentor

I want to share something with you. My friend, Jill, has been such an inspiration to me. Go check out her blog http://jillstampingwithink.typepad.com/signedwithink/ and you'll see why I think she is an absolute fountain of creative ideas. This card is just one of a series made with the Die-Cut Blooms (Item #111376, $8.95, p. 14) from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Collection 2oo8. Jill was selected by my upline, Lisa Curcio, to be my "mentor" last year, while I acted as one of a group of coordinators who planned and demonstrated Make & Takes at the quarterly meetings of our Hawaii Ink group. Jill is always reminding me to "K.I.S.S.", Keep It Simple, Stupid... hehe
Thanks for your influence and help, Jill. I hope you're feeling better soon! This year's flu bug is a tough one to recuperate from, isn't it?
And thanks to all of you for stopping by! See you next time...
Alice

No comments: