Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

September 1, 2009

INTRODUCING MY DIGITAL STUDIO™

CREATIVITY WITH STAMPIN’ UP!® GOES DIGITAL
INTRODUCING MY DIGITAL STUDIO™
Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning artwork, colors, and accessories
available in digital format via My Digital Studio


Stampin’ Up! is venturing into the digital age with the release of My Digital Studio™. My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories.


Extremely intuitive, My Digital Studio allows crafters of all skill levels to easily navigate the program and design their own digital project or use hundreds of templates to create professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis for download via Stampin’ Up!’s Online Store. In addition, My Digital Studio will offer professional print services where customers can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars.


The design studio offers perfect coordination when embellishing digital output products with traditional Stampin’ Up! embellishments, as well. Users can produce exquisite, multi-dimensional projects that marry the ease of digital with the beauty of handcrafted projects, creating what are known as hybrid projects.
“I love the way My Digital Studio combines what Stampin’ Up! is known for—exclusive images, terrific color coordination and inspiring project ideas—and offers it in a digital format,” said Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up! cofounder and CEO. “This will make it easier than ever before to scrapbook or create other paper crafting projects while still ensuring that your end result looks great!”
Please contact me here if you are interested in gathering a group of 3 or more of your friends together for a Girls' Night Out Digital Stamping event. I will bring my laptop to your home, or you can bring your friends to mine, where I will be happy to show-off the product and offer hands-on support. Those interested in attending this event or scheduling a personal crafting event with me are invited to visit my website here.

No comments: