Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

August 26, 2009

DECOR ELEMENTS

This is my new laptop.
Well, actually it's not really my "NEW" laptop. It's just newly decorated. I used ADORNMENT (Item #117929), and in just a few minutes and for under $10 I had a new look. Do you remember my beginning attempts with the vinyl DECOR ELEMENTS last year? You can see the wall decorating I did in this old post here. It's so easy, and comes in a multitude of colors. Obviously, I chose pink. Just about everyone who knows me can tell you that pink is my favorite color. I love this little bit of home decorating. A little bit goes a long way, right?
There are lots of styles to choose from, including designs to help decorate your home for the coming Holidays. Contact me to request your full color brochure, or just check it all out on the Stampin' Up! website here. You can order directly from my website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Just click on this link to my website here, and click on the button in the upper right corner, under my name, that says SHOP NOW. Or, if you prefer, you may contact me directly and I will be happy to place an order for you.
~~Alice

2 comments:

Dragonfly Lady said...

Thanks for linking to our site www.GardenersReach.com I love you new laptop top design

Dragonfly Lady said...

oops... the above should read YOUR not YOU but well.... we love you too and all your creations!