Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

August 5, 2009

New In-Colors and Designer Series Paper

I just wanted to post a couple of cards that I recently made using the new In-Colors and some of my favorite Designer Series Paper. The first card features a new Level 3 Hostess stamp set called KIND & CARING THOUGHTS. Ask me how you can win this stamp set for FREE! The card stock is Crushed Curry, which coordinates well with this sheet of Designer Series Paper from the TALL TALES pack.






















This giraffe is adorable, don't you think? I used the new ANIMAL STORIES stamp set, and my favorite new Designer Series Paper called RAZZLEBERRY LEMONADE. This paper coordinates well with almost ALL of the new In-Colors, but I chose to combine it with MELON MAMBO, since my favorite color is pink :D. The greeting is from another new stamp set, TEENY TINY WISHES, and fits perfectly into another fabulous punch from Stampin' Up!, the MODERN LABEL PUNCH.








Both of these cards are representative of the types of cards we make at my Monthly Card Class, which meets on the third Saturday of the month, at my house in Apollo Beach from 10AM until 1PM. Please R.S.V.P. if you would like to attend. The cost is only $17, and includes everything you need to create 12 cards and envelopes. All you need to bring is your adhesive. I would love to have you join us this month. The deadline to save your seat is Saturday, August 8. Contact me now to save your seat!
~Alice

No comments: