Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

November 25, 2008







We're making lots and lots of Christmas cards. Here are some more for you to see. Need more ideas? I have plenty of those! Just not enough time to post them all... hehe... I think you can figure out how to make these by looking at these photos. If you need any directions, or lists of supplies, just contact me. I will be happy to help you in any way I can! Thanks for stopping by!






Stampin' Up! is having a HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE! They have been very hush-hush about the whole thing, but tomorrow (that's WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 26) we will have the scoop! So check out my Demonstrator Business Website for all the details. The information on how to save $$$ on your ordering during Thanksgiving Weekend ONLY by ordering online will be posted here on my blog and on my DBWS. Sign up for Blog Update Notification by subscribing to my blog. Just click on the box in the left column up above. Then you will automatically receive an e-mail telling you there has been an update for you to go see! (That way, you won't have to rely on my memory to send you information! And we all know about my memory!!! Or should I say, LACK of memory??? hehe)
Remember to check back here tomorrow!!! Very IMPORTANT!!! HUGE SALE!!!
~Alice

No comments: