Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card-making and other paper crafts

November 25, 2008

Would you like some more Christmas Card Ideas?

Here is another sample of a card we made at the Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes Folder to create the texture on the Whisper White CS. Don't you just love the way we colored the inside text with SU! markers to highlight the "true" meaning of Christmas?









Here is a simple little bag filled with Hershey's Kisses. Doesn't it look awesome dressed up with a little bit of Stampin' Up! cardstock, rubber stamps,and ribbon?!! Amy and I made these one afternoon while we were creating gift ideas in my studio. We got the idea from page 19 in the Holiday Mini Catalog. We changed a few things because we didn't have all the same supplies, but we were very happy with the results!
Here is a close-up. Notice the gold embossing on the little red tag, and the clear embossing with the Jumbo SWIRLY Roller Wheel on the base tag. I just fell in love with that GORGEOUS 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and the Rope Twine (page 23 in the Holiday Mini). I could go on and on and on... but I think you get the point. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING in this mini. I can't wait for the NEW 2008/09 Idea Book & Catalog which will be released in about 7 weeks. I know... I know... Where does the time go?!?!?
Contact me if you would like the product list and directions for how to make this cute little gift idea... perfect for your babysitter, teacher or even your personal trainer! (Hmmmm, maybe we should think again on this gift for your trainer... hehe)
Stay tuned for more great ideas! :-)
~ Alice

1 comment:

kelseyleah said...

You are too clever with your detailed wrappings. I am going to make a bag tomorrow and will use some of your ideas. Thanks!!! Merry Christmas. I can't wait to see some ideas for Valentine's Day. Sorry....you probably need to recover from Christmas. xoxox Sandy